Explore 4RC is a robust, fully waterproof headlamp, and a perfect companion during outdoor activities both on land and water. It has three different colored LED lights and runs on an USB-rechargeable LiPo 700 mAh battery. It features 400 lumen, IPX7 water protection, 3 light colors, flexible attachment options and SOS blink-mode.
IMPORTANT LIGHT FEATURES
Do you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, climbing, mountaineering, kayaking or sailing? Explore 4RC has three different colored LED-lights; white, red, and orange. The white light is the standard light for outdoor activities and everyday use. The red light helps preserve your night vision and is perfect to use when staying in mountain huts, for hunting, etc. The orange light is optimal for map reading and enable you to see red contour lines when navigating at sea.
Explore features 400 lumen and three light settings with a super low mode (10 lumen). This light setting gives you even longer burn time and is perfect for reading, close range work and when you want to save the battery. If you want a cozy tent light or boat light, just put the headlamp into the included storage bag and bring on the coziness. Wherever your next adventure takes you and whatever activity you would like to do, Explore 4RC will be ready to explore it with you.
If an accident were to occur, the Explore headlamps have a built-in SOS blink-mode. This is a morse code distress signal, used internationally, that was originally established for maritime use. Today this is the international signal for rescue and to get help.
WATERPROOF AND FLEXIBLE
The Explore headlamps are designed for adventures – on land as well as on water. The headlamps are 100% waterproof (IPX7) which means that they can be submerged down to 1 meter in water for up to 30 minutes. This implies that you will still have a reliable light source if you would be unlucky enough to drop the headlamp into water.
With the included helmet/belt clip, you can move the headlamp unit from the headband and attach it to a helmet, a belt or to your backpack.
Choose Explore 4RC if you prefer rechargeable batteries, or choose the Explore 4 if you want a headlamp that runs on alkaline batteries that you can change during longer adventures.
- 400 lumen light output
- Weight 73 g incl battery
- Max mode: 400 lm / 2-2.5 h burn time / 85 m (279 ft) light distance
- Med Mode: 200 lm / 4-5.5 h burn time / 60 m (197 ft) light distance
- Min mode:10 lm / 15-19 h burn time / 8 m (26 ft) light distance
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery (LiPo 700 mAh)
- Silva Intelligent Light – combining long reach spot light and close flood light
- Red light – preserves your night vision
- Orange light – enables better map reading
- Flexible attachment options for headband, helmet and belt
- Lightweight and comfortable, perfect for outdoor adventures
- Super-low mode (10 lumen) – saves battery and perfect for reading
- Battery level indicator
- Fully waterproof and meets the IPX7 standard
- Use as tent light by placing the lamp inside the storage bag
- Smooth buckles for smooth adjustment of the headband
- SOS blink mode
USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, 0.7AH
Our lumen values are measured 30 seconds after switching the lamp on.
We measure lumen according to the ANSI FL1 STANDARD.
|Red, Green / Body
|Li-Po 700mAh / Integrated
|Headlamp, Head band, Storage bag, Helmet bracket,
3M adhesive, USB charge cable, Quick guide
|2 x semi high power LEDs, 1 x red/orange LED
|Light distance max ft
|Light distance max m
|Light distance med ft
|Light distance med m
|Light distance min ft
|Light distance min m
|Intelligent Light, Max, Med Min, SOS-Blink // Red, Orange
|Weight incl battery g
|Weight incl battery oz